Logic Energy intrinsically safe two-way radio battery packs use only top quality materials, designed for
safely powering handheld radios in dangerous areas where combustible dusts, fibers, or gases exist.
Solid engineering and adherence to rigorous assembly standards ensure that Logic Energy batteries
will keep workers safe and their portable radios reliably powered in industries including gas & oil,
refineries, energy, milling, mining and more.
Key benefits to our aftermarket IS batteries include:
- Certified by SGS to TIA-4950/CSA C22.2 No. 157/UL 913 5th Edition
standard for intrinsically safe and non-incendive use.
Request our FM To TIA-4950 Transition frequently asked questions for additional information. ------------------>
- All models include Japanese cells for optimal performance and are
IP-rated (see specific models for exact rating).
- Use of flex boards and shock absorbing materials protect the battery
if dropped or subjected to sudden impact.
- Excellent fit with specified radios and compatible with Endura and OEM
- Built-in protection circuit to enable safe operation in a hazardous area;
prevents sparks by limiting voltage and current spikes.
Please send me pricing for my organization:
Please send me the
Intrinsically Safe Batteries
FM To TIA-4950 Transition
IS Battery Brochure